11 September 2011

deep discounts on classic pieces | sword+fern jewelry sale goes live at midnight tonight on lovingeco.com

To celebrate fall fashion week and my three (!) years in business at the 811 building, I am having an online sale at lovingeco.com with HUGE discounts on all the pieces you love.
My sale starts at midnight tonight and benefits Wholesome Wave: an organization facilitating the link between local agriculture and under-invested communities who demand it, started by the founder of Food&Wine Magazine.
Wholesome Wave is working to give folks the opportunity and incentive to shop at farmer's markets where they can buy local, nutritious foods--the programs are working as we speak; they are active in 26 states, they have 45 partners and over 200 farmers are participating. 
Follow me on twitter @swordandfern for the details, I will be tweeting them tonight!











photos by me, jordan strong+minh tran

No comments:


magic is pyramidically attracting you to me