25 May 2011

New Jewelry Collection: Underground Moongarden


On June 1, I will launch a new limited edition jewelry collection that has been making a mess of my design table for months now..it's going to feel great to release it and finally get started on a new project!
I was so lucky to work with some talented ladies on the shoot and concept on a sunny day in a wild garden..
Here's some sneak peeks of the lookbook shots, with beautiful and amazing photography by Sarah Meadows, ( I look forward to her posts on her tumblr everyday and I can't wait to do another project with her soon) and gorgeous styling by Lana Jay Lackey with assistance from Caitlin Rhoads.
The wardrobe for the shoot was generously provided by the jammin' lovely goddesses at my favorites and yours--Rad Summer and Golden Rule.
all photos / sarah-meadows.com

 Send me an email if you'd like to be on the mailing list for the launch- included will be a gift for you!


 

No comments:


magic is pyramidically attracting you to me