29 September 2010

new arrivals from the ancient future in the shop



Some interesting new items have made their way into the shop this week..
Vintage collector Mat Greasy, brought a few gems by for me.
He picks most of his vintage from treasure mines in Eastern Washington, coming to Portland occasionally to sell records and now to bring booty to sword+fern when he's not busy building intentional community with my best friend from highschool on some land up in Centralia.
One of my favorites Greasy brought today is this SX-70 Polaroid Land camera in nice vintage condition.
Film for this beauty is available through the-impossible-project.com
Some light wear to the exterior, but in nice shape for the age.

He also brought a few pen knives, an old clock, some paper goods, a great gems and minerals book, and a giant graphite pencil. Come by and see!
UPDATE: the SX 70 has been sold!
thanks! I will continue to have old cute cameras, so come visit!

2 comments:

anja said...

Ahh I should come and get that camera! I've been wanting one for a while, especially now that you can get film. TEMPTING.

Sweet Ronit said...

Fun! Can't wait to check it out...


magic is pyramidically attracting you to me